Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How to get to my house from Chang Gung University(2)

Outline
Prepare items I need
Take the student bus
Take the passenger traffic
Take the bus in Taipei
Walk to my house

==========================

Article
I have studied in Chang Gung University for 3 months, and I still go to my house once a week because not only that my house just in Taipei but that I miss my family and my family also miss me. For which I have to understand how to get to my house from Chang Gung University myself.

First, I have to prepare 50 dollars for this little travel. Second, I take the free school bus from Chang Gung University to Chang Gung lin- kou hospital, and I have to walk from gate of hospital to station where is set for that the patients’ relation, It’s easies for them to visit patients in hospital. Then, I have to take out 35 dollars I prepared for fee of the passenger traffic and wait for the bus. It often takes 5~20 minutes. Third, I take the passenger traffic from Chang Gung Lin- Kou Hospital to Chang Gung Taipei Hospital. In fact, I can choose two routes from Lin- Kou to Taipei. When I get to Chang Gung Taipei Hospital, I have to turn lift to the bus station after I get off. Next, taking the bus 630 to Cheng-Gong road third in Nei-Hu. Finally, I can see a movie theater, walking along it about 3 minutes and getting to my house.

When I get my house I will relax myself in this station, forgetting unhappy or sad things. On next week I will full of spirit and energy to go to university.

=====================

Map
Chang Gung University( student bus) Chang Gung lin- kou hospital( passenger traffic) Chang Gung Taipei Hospital(bus 630) Cheng-Gong road thirdmy house

No comments: