Tuesday, November 13, 2007

How to get to my house from Chang Gung University (first)

Outline

Prepare items I need
Take the student bus
Take the passenger traffic
Take the bus in Taipei
Walk to my house

=================================================================================
Article

First, I have to prepare 50 dollars for this little travel. Second, I take the free school bus from Chang Gung University to Chang Gung lin- kou hospital, and I have to walk from gate of hospital to station where is set for that the patients’ relation can be easy to visit patients in hospital. Then, I have to take out 35 dollars I prepared for bill of the passenger traffic and wait the passenger traffic. It often takes 5~20 minutes. Third, I take the passenger traffic from Chang Gung Lin- Kou Hospital to Chang Gung Taipei Hospital. In fact, I can choose two routes from Lin- Kou to Taipei. The other way is take the passenger traffic to TPE station. This route I would explain after the one way. When I get to Chang Gung Taipei Hospital, I have to turn lift to the bus station after I get off. Next, taking the bus 630 to Cheng-Gong road third in Nei-Hu.
Finally, I can see a movie theater, walking along it about 3 minutes and getting to my house. If I want to buy something new, I would choose the other way, which is to go to TPE station, where many the best or cheapest goods I like. I would take the MRT to Kunyang station. After that, I take bus blue 36 to Cheng-Gong road third in Nei-Hu, and the final is the same

No comments: